Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
Duration : 5 Fridays / 40 Hrs
Availability : Weekend Classes/ Corporate Training
Certified Coding Specialists are mastery-level professionals skilled in classifying medical data from patient records, generally in the hospital setting. These coding practitioners review patients’ records and assign numeric codes for each diagnosis and procedure.
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and physiology
- IDC-10 CM and ICD-10 PCS Coding
- CPT –HCPCS Coding
- Advanced CPT Coding
- HIM Procedures and Clinical Documentation
- Interpretation of Laboratory Results
- Pharmacology for Medical Records personnel
- Medical Encoding
- Coding review Course
Minimum 2 years of coding experience OR CCA/CPC certified with 1 yr coding experience.
- Complete Study material.
- Course Completion certificate.
- Training kit with lunch and refreshment.
- Weekly Mock test papers.
- Free Re-training for any doubts or missed sessions.
- After training support.
Batch Schedule and Fee:
New Batch Schedule: Every Month
Venue: Al karama, Dubai, UAE.
Training Fee: AED 4,000* inclusive of all deliverable.
*Special offer for group registrations.
Payment Mode: Cash/Cheque/Card/ Bank Transfer.